home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dogs Live Here


Last Friday, I got off work early and headed to Home Depot where I purchased ferns and herbs to plant in pots on my deck. It was the perfect day for shopping in a garden center. After that I went by a Mom & Pop Garden Statuary place. They make all their own stuff. I've always wanted to pull in and browse. So, on Friday, I did just that. And left with this new puppy. It now stands proudly by my front door. I've wanted a statue like this for ages. One that foretells of what lies inside. Dogs...and lots of em.


6 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

You have four dogs?! Me too!

Kelly

Nita Stacy said...

Yes, four dogs...I didn't mean to. I meant to have two but then decided one more wouldn't hurt and then Sally came along and desperately needed a home...and there you go...four weenie dogs. My Mom has four weenie dogs too (one a rescue) and my sister has four weenie dogs also (three of her's are rescues). That's a dozen weenie dogs...We love em all.

René said...

I love it Nita! I hope that your weenie dogs can put that big dog in its place though if needed. Tee-hee.

Unknown said...

Love him! Have you been to T.J's yet?

Allison Shops said...

The statue is adorable. I love that he's made locally for you. I only have 3 dogs now, since Emma our Cairn Terrier passed away. But I have 2 cats also...so we're about even. ;)

Thank you for stopping by AtticMag. Loved your comment. So true.

Allison

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Yes, I like your dog, too. Thanks for coming by!