home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stan's the Man!!!

Stan is the Man, on my street anyway....

Today I'm sharing the talents of one of my neighbors, Stan Williamson. He and his wife, Terri bought this home just down the street from me only a few years ago. Terri said that Stan was a landscaping genius and that he would make the yard unrecognizable. He sure did just that. Here is what it looked like the day they purchased it.


And here is how it appears today after Stan worked his magic.




This home was built in 1934. 

I covet his grass. 

My grass is just regular old bermuda but many on my street have this lush shade grass. They say the grass is always greener on the other side...in this case, it truly is.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a Stan the man to help my landscape too. How does He feel about California?

Unknown said...

he is a wonderful landscaper. I really struggle with landscaping. I could sure use his expertice!

Marie said...

Stan's got a beautiful house, gorgeous architecture!
-marie