home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Believe?

Yes, I do.
(preview of my Christmas)

I believe....
in Christmas Miracles...

I believe...
that my heat is still working...yay!!!

I believe...
the water leak in my front yard is the city's fault
(oh thank goodness)

I believe...
Newman thinks I'm nuts...
He was very interested in this little tree I was putting up in the weenie condo
(aka breakfast nook)
"Why...Mama....why?" Was the look I was getting from him.

I believe...
in good news

My best friend and cousin just finished chemo and had a scan that says she is absolutely cancer free!
She still has radiation to go through...but that should be easier than the chemo.
The doctor is very positive.

I do believe it was a good day
and in 
Christmas Miracles.

10 comments:

DreamgirlLisa said...

Love it! Thanks for reminding to believe too! Glad your day was so good!!!

Jennifer said...

Good to hear about all of your wonderful news! And it sounds like your Christmas decorating is coming along nicely. :)

An Urban Cottage said...

Let's hope all of these miracles stay true.

Amy Chalmers said...

I believe in good things happening to you Nita! Sounds like a good day all around. Love that pic of the snowman, so sweet as usual.

Marie said...

Hooray...I'm so happy to hear about your best friend's fantastic news Nita! How I love your Christmas teaser image too! I've still tons of decorating to do, but have been really really really busy coz I just started a new business venture. It's fun but I'm going crazy right now with so much to do, which is why I haven't blogged either.

BTW, just want to thank you for passing your "Stylish" blogger award and for loving your gift from moi.

Keep on believing my friend...I always do!
-marie

Lamp Tramp said...

So glad to hear all this great news, and yes, I do believe too! I'm not finished with decorating, slow and sloppy this year. But I do believe I'll get it done. And then there's the shopping...
Where's Newman's tree? I can just imagine the look on his face, knowing and loving doxies as I do!

JoAnn S. said...

Yes Nita, there really is a Santa Claus!!! I believe too and am so happy for your friend, prayers being sent from the midwest. hugs JoAnn S

The House of Healy said...

I am so happy to hear that about your cousin/friend!

My mother-in-law always says, "Those who believe, receive."

Works so well for Santa as well as spiritually...

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Glad you're getting good news all around. May you have a wonderful Christmas season!

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, how wonderful for your friend! christmas miracles, indeed. sadly, i just learned that we lost a dear family friend-i called him uncle-this evening to cancer. such a scary thing.