home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Friday, February 21, 2014

Pansies

Today I'm thinking about pansies.
Usually, I see them throughout the neighborhood in the winter.
But this winter has been so rough...they didn't make it.
Now would be a good time to plant them to enjoy them till May.
So sweet planted in a teacup!
I want that box!

 Baskets of pansies on the table...perfect for Easter.
Easter is late this year...plenty of time to plan for it. 

I was in Walmart the other night and they had some very very cute things.
Really! Walmart had super cute Easter stuff.

I didn't purchase...I don't need Easter stuff but it was soooo tempting.

Are you thinking of Spring?
I sure am.

6 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Yes, most definitely thinking of spring. How could you not love those little pixie pansy faces!
Brenda

Linda said...

Oh I saw some pansies the other day and I picked them up and then put them down...What was I thinking!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love pansies, and I am so ready for spring! I can't wait to decorate for St. Patrick's Day, and then Easter.

xo,
RJ

Custom Comforts said...

I love pansies too, but they never grow very well for me. It's either too cold or too warm for them here in Ohio. Lovely photos that make me smile. I will embrace spring when it comes, but right now I'm trying to crank out some inside projects while it's cold, so mostly I don't mind too much.
Cindy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I had so many things on my mind at the beginning of winter that I didn't plant anything; now I regret it. Maybe I can throw a few pansies n my contenant during the weekend... Weather will soon allow to have my morning coffee break outside!

Cindi Myers said...

I love Pansies!
Last year I had some that sprang up in my driveway.
Sadly they got trampled but it was a lovely sight.
I've been to Lowes and bought some flower seeds..I'm going crazy here!
It's about to drop to single digits again and I need me some SPRING!