home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Open House Sunday

High Rise Living
High a top the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta - 
This residence designed by Suzanne Kasler oozes luxury.
The building is gorgeous....and the view is spectacular.
The color palette is greige, beige and shades of aqua.
 Isn't the living room divine?
But I especially love the dining room.
A large white galley kitchen with all the right touches.
nice butler's pantry
the color scheme continues into the bedroom but lighter in hue.
 expanses of blue in the master bath. I the love the big upholstered chair in this bath.
Drapes in the bathroom? Why not?
 A lovely calm office
 I adore everything about this bath. 
Dark floors, chrome legged white marble sink, faucet, pretty sconces and that silver bamboo mirror!
Oh and the wallpaper....wallpaper....wallpaper!!!!!
 A pretty traditional bedroom.
 Quite the terrace! What a spot to spend an evening!
See full listing here.

Have a Happy Sunday!


6 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Love the aquas!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the colour used throughout the rooms.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love that terrace and the whole home. colors are beautiful.

An Urban Cottage said...

I agree about the colors. Having them carry throughout the house makes it all cohesive. Beautifully done.

Unknown said...

I am with you, I love that dinning room.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I am actually allergic to beige. Really, I have to take benadryl and go lie down when exposed to beige. Love grey, though, and I am hysterical with passionate and futile desire for that bathroom. And even though I'm allergic to the beige,I find I really like the deck a lot. Maybe I'm growing out of my allergy?