home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Yard of the Month

June Yard of the Month
in Edgemere Park
 Yes, this house looks similar to my own. Yet it had many differences.
It's actually just down the street from me and it was selected as yard of the month for June.
 This yard is more manicured than my own.
 The couple that lives here is all about restoring this home to it's original glory.
 They are leaving all the original details in the home and restoring rather than renovating.
I love that!
 I'm sure these begonias will be big and bold in another month.
 Pretty pots on the porch.

 A simple landscape out back.
A nice deck to enjoy the evening on.
 Their garage includes a small apartment. I wish I had that. I'd turn it into a studio.

4 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Adorable home. xoxo Su

Stacey said...

Really pretty! I always love peeks of your neighborhood. When we lived in Edmond, we used to drive around in your area. Love those older style homes.

Tara Dillard said...

Once mature, with good pruning along the way, this garden is wooooowza perfect. Hope these owners stay, then it's a sure thing. Obvious they love/adore their home/garden.

Staining fence/deck, 2 tones darker than the trim on the garage apartment will bond the spaces.

Lived above 3 car garage when 1st married, had a large deck in back overlooking 50 acres, with 3 horses. Loved walking my cats/dog back there.

Garden & Be Well, XO T

Cindi Myers said...

Oh WOW!
So tidy and nice.
Mine's a jungle.
;)